Hellami Episode 3 teaser(old) Hellami Episode 3 teaser(old)

Oooo~ the third episode is looking good so far. I like how it keeps the cel-shaded look of the original two episodes, but done much more fluidly. Your animation and lighting has improved a lot since you made those two episodes.

All in all, I am very much looking forward to the third episode of Hellami. Best of luck in the future.

Black-Crystal responds:

Hey thanks! 3d animation has helped with achieving the kind of lighting and animations that could be hard to achieve in 2d.

The third one shall be releasing soon :)

Cliffhanger Cliffhanger

Ooooh! Ouch! XD

The sound design of that boulder really sold the impact it had on that poor guy.

Ouch...

Why so Grim? Why so Grim?

You have a strong design going on here. Your composition is well-focused, and the colors (can't go wrong with black since it goes with everything) are well-chosen.

However, I do suggest a couple of changes. The lens flare effect is cool and all, but the way it's used here detracts attention from the Grim Reaper, which I'll assume is the main focus. You have a tangent going on with the scythe and the frame which breaks the flow of an otherwise strong piece.

Other than that, I love this. And I agree that it would be an awesome T-shirt design.

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your constructive criticism